Two Cities, Two Routes, One Hope
This is the world's 1st real-time virtual race between two cities, in two different continents, 13500 km apart. There is one common goal, to raise money to build hope for children with heart disease and other critical illnesses.
Funds raised will be donated to The Little Heart Foundation in Sri Lanka and the Children's Hospital Foundation of Manitoba.
Join the challenge and help us extend the lives of the little ones in desperate need.
/ $5000 Goal
* Download the RaceRunner App and join the race.
* Runners in Winnipeg gather at Assiniboine Park and Runners in Colombo gather at Independence square on March 17, 2018.
* Race starts at the appointed time. Voice prompt informs of your position, time and pace, in real-time.
* App will tell you when the 5K race has been completed.
* Mingle, warm-down, refreshments and socialize.